Saturday, September 01, 2007

Squirrel

This is a squirrel from Hyde park, London. Is it very cute??? I think it is.

When I saw that squirrel, it was eating a nut. Then, it saw me. It first moved slowly but suddenly ran towards me quickly. I thought it was a bit afraid of me.

At last, it found that (I thought) I had nothing to feed it, so it ran away.

The other day, I saw a small squirrel on the roof of the car park of my aunt's house. I called the squirrel by making "zezeze, zezeze" sounds. The squirrel jumped on my shoe!!! I touched its head, and it didn't ran away!!! This made me very happy!!! Suddenly, I heard the sound of another squirrel (I thought it was the small squirrel's mum, because it was much bigger.) I think it said to the small squirrel, "Hey!!! Come back!!! He will catch you!!!". The little squirrel ran away.

I think that the squirrel is the "cutest" animal in the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, the squirrel is cute. Lucky you met a squirrel and took such a nice photo.

Anonymous said...

I would certainly love to have the opportuntiy to meet the little squirrel and ask him whether or not nut tastes good, and perhaps to take a picture with him too.

Lucky you!

Whadda said...

Hi Gogo, I am a late comer to your blog. I just want to say I really like your essay about the squirrel. You are very observant and you are good with details. The picture of the little squirrel is very nice. Did you take it? While I was visiting my family in Minnesota last summer, I saw a squirrel just like the one you described. It was in the park right outside the Minnesota State Capitol Buidling in the city of St. Paul. I was sauntering along when I suddenly noticed this little squirrel in the midst of moist, green grass, standing on its hind legs and looking very alert. Reading your essay brings back happy memories of that particular day. It was a sunny day and I had, in front of me, an endless stretch of green grass. The air was so fresh and the breeze was so gentle. I remember everyone saying, "Come back next year." Mid-autumn Festival is just round the corner. What an apt occasion to remember one's parents and loved ones. I wish you and your family a happy time. Sorry, I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Betty, your dad's ex-colleague at KLY.
We met at the Hong Kong Disneyland. Does it ring a bell?

Gogo Tsang said...

Welcome, Auntie Betty. Please visit again when you have time.